Friday, June 8, 2012

Oh How I've Missed You


I have missed my space in the cyber world and I'm so glad to be back, but it looks like I'll have to start all over and find my friends and followers from my other blog. It's a long story, but in short, my domain was stolen. I have no idea how, but I went to my blog one day and it told me that my domain had expired, (but it really didn't). I found the culprit, but there was nothing I could do. Or I didn't want to go through all the necessary hoops to get it back. So here I am. The blog looks the same and I was able to save all of my old posts. The domain is different by a letter, which I'm not too happy about, but oh well.

I have so much to tell you guys about my journey in the past year and a half. But I'll get to that later. For now, I have to go build my following once again.

~Live Happy

3 comments: