Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm still here



I know it has been some time since I have posted and for this I apologize. I have been doing some research on the best ways to promote a book and working on finishing my first draft.
I found two great blogs, How to Promote Your Book and Writing to Exhale. These resources have been quite helpful to me.
I have also been working on finishing my article for Human Trafficking and the information available on this subject is amazing. I'm surprised that this hasn't become a more popular topic among society.

Business cards and a self promo package are also on the way. This is a new adventure for me and I have been learning as I go, which sometimes creates internal (and external) chaos. I haven't quite figured out how to reign in the monkeys. Too many things going at once. But it's how I work best and what I love to do.
Check in with you later, Live Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment