Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wrapping it up

January ~ 
February ~
March ~
April ~
May ~
June ~ Took a trip to the boundary waters and learned how to really rough it in the woods.
July ~ Took a trip to the Black River in Missouri. Turned 37.
August ~ Began a new chapter in my life by starting my first semester of five to earn a degree in Paralegal Studies, enrolling full time. My grandmother passed away. My son was arrested.
September ~ The first of many court dates for my son. Loving school and feeling challenged.
October ~
November ~ A good friend of mine passed away the day before Thanksgiving and my grandfather passed away the day after Thanksgiving on my grandmothers birthday. Studied for finals like I've never studied before in my life. Some major financial decisions were made to free us up for more of a savings. We decided to live a little more simple.
December ~ Passed all of my classes. My son was placed on house arrest and 18 months probation, receiving a letter a few days later from the police department written to another police department stating that they were sorry but they couldn't pursue any charges because they had no evidence for the case. My son plead guilty to something he did not do because they told him that if he didn't plead out that day that he would be held in County for a month until the court date. Enrolled in another full time semester that begins in January. Hopefully it's not so hectic this semester so I can concentrate on school. My daughter made the basketball team again this year so I will be looking forward to her games.

No comments:

Post a Comment