Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just one more...

So I'm sitting here with my pocket muse trying to find inspiration for something to post because I promised myself I would post everyday. How much does it suck when the shit gets boring? And of course, it's 11:07p.m., so I have to get it in before the clock strikes twelve. (That was stupid, I know but I'm in a hurry).

Anyway, I opened the book to the first random page my fingers picked and here's what it said; Tempted to quit early? Make yourself this promise: just one more sentence. Say this every single time you want to quit early. One more sentence.

Do you want to know the first thing that came to my mind?
'Well, if you can do it when you're smokin' crack, why not with a sentence?' Just one more...
Not that I smoke crack, but that's the thought that went through my head. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Good advice, I suppose.

P.S. This is how I'm going to dress from now on...My new style

4 comments:

  1. Not bad . . . not bad. But just to give you fair warning, if you ever resort to describing how you pick toe cheese . . . I'm outa here! :)

    DL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! That's all that matters.

    I love your new look by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. DL,

    You have nothing to worry about, I can't stand feet. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for mine for they have taken me many places and gotten me out of sticky situations, but it's not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random Chick,

    The new look is fabulous, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete