Friday, February 5, 2010

Inspiration


I just wanted to share this blog with everyone. Abby's Blog. This is the girl who set out to sail the world. I just found this today and am so grateful that I did.
Abby is an inspiration to us all. She is following her dreams and fought for the right to do so. She never gave up and is now doing what she wanted to do.
I will check her posts everyday in hopes that it will encourage me to keep following my dreams. I will strive to always keep the same innocence and passion that Abby displays.

Sail On Abby!

4 comments:

  1. Truly inspirational! Thanks for putting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, she is an inspiration to us adults. What a life she has ahead of her if she's bold enough at 16 to go for it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. At 16 she is extremely BRAVE! And inspirational is an understatement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~Your Welcome Marty. I knew you'd be able to appreciate the whole 'making rounds' thing. ;)

    ~Kellie, I agree. She wanted to do this at 13, but she finally got the okay not too long ago.

    ~Meleah, Understatement it is.

    ReplyDelete