Sunday, February 14, 2010

Passing on a Love Link to my pals

I have received a Love Link from Kellie at Women's Life Link. It came to my inbox about six days ago, but I wanted to wait until today. I'm not a mushy type person but I thought, Hey, There's no better day to post this.
Kellie has been supportive and quite helpful in my venture to connect with my muse. She is so kind and I feel nothing but love from her. Her genuine desire to help and connect women is an inspiration. So thank you Kellie. I'm grateful you're in my life.

Here are the five I am sending this link to and why:

Terry~A Writer Of Wrongs: 
Terry has been very helpful and encouraging to me in my writing endeavor. He is also a great writer himself and I love his blog. His ability to be honest in an encouraging kind of way absolutely amazes me and I admire that in him. Thanks for being there Terry.

DL~Cruising Altitude
DL has also been supportive and encouraging when I was having a rough go. He too, is a fabulous writer and his blog is quite entertaining.  His ability to see the positive in everything keeps me moving forward and always makes me smile. Thanks DL

Marty Wombacher~The Marty Wombacher Show
Aahhh Marty. Marty, Marty, Marty. This guy leads a charmed life. He gets to do what he wants when he wants with whom he wants. Well, we can all do that, but he actually does it. He's a loyal reader and comment-er as well as the previous two. We are of like mind and he makes me laugh.

(I'm starting to feel like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz)


Abby~Abby's Blog:
Abby gets the Love Link because she is a brave soul who has the courage to live her dreams. She's 16 years old and has a life of adventure to look forward to. Also, to her parents who have allowed her and encouraged her to follow her heart. Rock On Sister!
 

T~One Brick Shy:
Just another geek girl. She's a hard and dedicated worker. I admire this in anyone who can forge on through the sludge to get to the other side. It appears that we have very similar pasts and some similar trials and tribulations. She is a fantastic writer and has a way of touching your soul with the written word. She is also a technical writer so she has some great tips for computer issues among other things. Thanks for entering T. 

So, here's what you do now;

You have received a LOVE LINK, now it's your turn to pass it on. Pick 5 special blog friends/readers/or non-blogging friends to link to and post about in addition to the person who LOVE-LINKED you; don't forget to add this notice to your post. This paragraph links you to Womenslifelink.com (where it all started) because we want to know how far the love spreads and to how many. So, please come and leave a comment to tell us who you are and that you received a LOVE LINK from a friend. 

 

~Live Happy

8 comments:

  1. Congrats!


    Thanks for the links. It's always great to check out others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gina. I'm so happy to be in your life, too. I appreciate that you passed the LOVE LINK on to your peeps. I hope they do the same!

    Be well and happy V'day!

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks Gina! That's really sweet of you and I appreciate the kind words. I'm really happy I found this blog and am getting to know you. I'll check out all the other blogs as well. I had a shitty night tonight, so thanks for making it better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had already been to a bunch that were overflowing with Valentine's Day people! That's where the trouble began. I just looked at Boy George and feel better already! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~Hey Marty. Nothing is ever what it appears to be. Well, almost never.

    ~Mirella, I'm glad you came over. I love your History and Women blog, but I also found your Best of Italy blog. Love that one too. You're pretty crafty lady. ;) You really are a writer and quite interesting I might add.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.
    I'm so touched by this. I've written lately about missing my best friend but couldn't even post it because it just made me miss her more. I've needed some best friend love, a little girl-on-girl so to speak ;) And, as I've found recently, that's really good for google searches as well.

    Now-- to think of who I can send love links to... hmmmmmm
    So many, and yet so few.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey T, Good to see you back. I know you've been sick and busy.

    I know how it is to miss a best friend. Hmmph

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOhh! I love LOVE LOVE LOVE love Marty. Marty, Marty, Marty!!

    Im going to check out these other links!

    ReplyDelete