Monday, April 19, 2010

I have found that I am at my most creative and inspired after I have been out in public interacting the human race. As irritated as i can get with that sometimes I find it is when I am most connected. I know that when I am irritated with mostly everyone on earth it is usually because I have something to work out with myself. This knowledge doesn't make me any more tolerant towards people it just allows me to take a closer look at me and work out whatever kinks decided to surface. My point is that when I can get out and talk with someone or help someone that I don't know, I am more inclined to create.

It is different than doing this with people I know. For one, it's comfortable and that in itself can stifle my creative process. And for two, if I don't know someone, I am free of judgment and expectation. I have no association with any guilt, joy or memories with this person so in a sense I am more free.

Doing something with no expectation and just for the sake of doing it does something to my spirit. It makes me want to keep doing it and suddenly a momentum is building.

No comments:

Post a Comment