Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Blog Is Carbon Neutral


I am now the proud sponsor of a tree. YAY! It is scheduled to be planted on April 19th. Me and my new tree are going to work together on keeping my carbon footprint as small as possible. My computer puts off the carbon and my tree absorbs it.
Have a tree planted for free to neutralize the carbon from your blog or website.
Just send an e-mail to: CO2-neutral@kaufda.de with your blog link and they will plant a tree for you and list your blog as a participant.


You can read more about this at:
http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/carbon-neutral/1-tree-1-blog-how-it-works/
Just write a short blog post about the program “My blog is carbon neutral” and include one of the buttons on your site (ideally in the sidebar). Send the link to your blog to CO2-neutral@kaufda.de and we plant a tree for you, neutralizing the carbon dioxide emissions of your blog. The trees will be planted in the spring of 2010 by the Arbor Day Foundation.

4 comments:

  1. A worthy post.

    That's all that needs to be said :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thats friggen awesome! I just might do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Gina. (I'd post more, but I'm running out the door to take the kid to play practice).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! We are going to plant trees at my daughter's school on Earth Day. Trees are awesome!

    ReplyDelete