Friday, March 12, 2010

All Over The Place


Shay seems to be on hold right now. 

I am side tracked with other things. My self-discipline seems to have gone awry. Another writing project came up and I can't seem to stop myself from writing it. This was the first writing project I started but didn't feel like writing it so I tried to write something else. My first project haunts me on a regular basis. This is why I have decided to give in and go with what needs to be written first, whether I want to or not. It's one of those things where, as I was writing, the question would come up, "What is the purpose of this?" Then I would send myself into a tailspin of many reasons why I shouldn't write it. Well, I've finally decided to just do it.

I was able to manage 1600 words on the first day, 8,000 yesterday, and 1500 today so far.

In the mean time here is a link to my very first interview:  
The Barnaba Institute: A Non-Profit Organization Helping Victims of Human Trafficking

There is another article posted that I had written but for some reason, it's keeps telling me it's missing the content, so as soon as this is corrected, I will post the link here.

The more people that click on my article, the more I get paid. ;) ;) So pass it on.

~Live Happy

6 comments:

  1. "My first project haunts me on a regular basis."

    yep. I have a project like that! And I just have to get my sh*t together and start writing again!

    Im glad YOU are doing it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over there right now. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just clicked and read the interview, good job! I'll click many more times as well! Good luck with the writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read your interview. Great job! I hope it gets many hits!

    The fact that people actually do that to human being is frightening. I'm glad there are organizations like that to help victims.

    oxoxo
    Kell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice interview. Also a fan of the blog post visual. Cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marty, I need all the support I can get.

    Hey Kellie, It is terrible. There are so many people out there that aren't even aware that this goes in the U.S and even worse, they refuse to believe it.

    Hey Copyboy,Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete